Salon Manager- Morristown, NJ
(3 years management & luxury retail experience)
Elizabeth Johns (Morristown, NJ) is looking for a full-time salon manager with 3+ years of luxury retail management experience. The Salon Manger is responsible for overseeing salon operations and staff, with a focus on delivering customer service and achieving sales plan to include maximizing appointment generation and conversion, generating repeat business and positive referrals to build brand affinity and future business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Foster a positive, professional work environment that promotes accountability and collaboration.
- Recruit, hire and retain high-caliber associates; manage the training process for new hires.
- Monitor consultants performance and provide timely, specific and balanced feedback for achieving sales and conversion targets.
- Coach consultants on effective customer relationship management.
- Achieve financial objectives by adhering to budget parameters for buying, hiring, and leveraging salon expenses.
- submit and confirm purchase orders with designers; maintain professional relationships with vendors and effective custom order management.
- Assist President/owner with buying for the salon.
Health care and other benefits available.