We're all guilty of doing it- watching the red carpet live shows, oohing and aahing over the glamourous gowns all of Hollywood's A-Listers wear. And subsequently wishing we could wear something like that and look just as fabulous!
Well here at Elizabeth Johns, we have our top 8 Grammy award red carpet looks that you can incorporate into your special event!
1. Our first celebrity is Ariana Grande. Now, not all of us can pull of a 20ft gown for our wedding, but we do love some volume in the skirt. So if you feel the same, this Hayley Paige gown is for you!
2. There is nothing more glam than an entire sequin gown, and its the perfect dress to wear to the Grammys. Frascara has a beautiful gown to rival Lana Del Ray's, which we love for a formal event like a wedding or black tie gala.
3. Simple and clean is sometimes the best look for your wedding or fancy event. India Arie took it to the next level in her form-fitting, long sleeve gown with a beautiful slit. This is an amazing look for your wedding, and this Pronovias gown is perfect for a sleek and elegant look.
4. Wanting to add some drama to your wedding day look or wanting two dresses? Why not two dresses in one with an overskirt! Camilla Cabello stunned in her gown with an over skirt, and you can too with this Romona Keveza!
5. Sleek and satin gowns are always a crowd favorite on the red carpet, so why not make it a crowd favorite at your wedding? Amsale Bridesmaids has a beautiful fluid satin material that will make all of your girls feel as beautiful as Dua Lipa!
6. Danielle Jonas was stunning in her crystal gown with a high slit. Mira Zwillinger has a gown with similar detailing in the bodice which will make you look and feel like a celebrity on your wedding day!
7. Gwen Stefani is never afraid to make a statement with her fashion, and you shouldn't be either! We love a detailed little white dress for your shower, rehearsal dinner or any other pre-wedding event, and this Amsale little white dress would be perfect for that!
8. And last but not least is Lizzo. She was stunning in her white gown, complete with a fur wrap (a perfect addition for a winter wedding look). We love the way this Anne Barge Blue Willow gown has the same feel with the detailing at the top and simple skirt.